Right here at Heartland Ford Warranty, we deliver Ford Protect Base Care and ESP Warranty Plans with roadside service that address many customer desires, like price points and levels of protection. Ford Protect BaseCare covers 84 components. Ford BaseCare, as a Ford basic care warranty, is available for New, Used and Pre-Owned Certified vehicles. We invite you to take some time to look over the BaseCare plan, which is detailed in the brochure below. Indeed, if you have a question, please give us a call today at (765) 793-2233
Drive On for Miles
There’s nothing like buying a new vehicle. It looks good. It runs great. And, of course, it has that new vehicle smell. We want you to have that feeling with your new Ford vehicle for many miles to come. That’s why we’ve created the Ford Protect BaseCare Extended Service Plan. So you can drive on with confidence, long after that new vehicle smell has faded away.
100% Transferable Ford Protect BaseCare Extended Service Plan
Your California, Texas, New York, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana or Illinois Ford Protect Base Care and ESP Warranty Plan is transferable, so if you ever decide to sell your vehicle, the new owner can take advantage of the same great coverage. This added benefit may help attract potential buyers, plus it could bring an increased resale value for you. Transfer fee and restrictions apply.
Drive On with First-Class Service
The Ford Protect BaseCare Extended Service Plan is 100% backed by Ford Motor Company.
- Ford-authorized parts are used for repairs
- Factory-trained and certified technicians
- Service provided at authorized Ford or Lincoln dealerships in the U.S., Canada and Mexico
Drive On with Peace of Mind
The Ford Protect BaseCare Extended Service Plan is there with 24-hour Roadside Assistance and services for your Ford vehicle when the unexpected happens.
- Towing Assistance (up to $100 per occurrence)
- Emergency Travel Expense (up to $1,000 within the first 5 days per occurrence)
- Destination Assistance (up to $75)
- Rental Vehicle Benefits includes $30 a day up to 10 days of rental coverage for a covered repair
Drive On with Savings
The Ford Protect BaseCare Extended Service Plan is the affordable way to limit your out-of-pocket expenses and protect yourself from high vehicle repair costs.
- Pay only the deductible amount you selected when it comes time to make a covered repair
- May increase the resale value of your vehicle if you ever decide to sell, because this coverage is 100% transferable (Transfer fee and restrictions apply)
- 0% APR interest-free Installment Payment Plan with flexible payment options is available when the extended service plan is not included in the vehicle
- financing; everyone qualifies, making it the smart choice
For NEW Ford Protect Plans
- Coverage begins with the original in-service date (New Vehicle Limited Warranty start date) and zero miles. Your selected coverage expires upon reaching the earliest of time, mileage or actual hours
For USED Ford Protect Plans
Vehicles within the New Vehicle Limited Warranty
- Eligible Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles that have New Vehicle Limited Warranty remaining at the time of purchase – coverage begins at the signature date and current mileage. Coverage ends at the earlier of the number of months purchased or the number of miles purchased from the expiration of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
Vehicles outside the New Vehicle Limited Warranty
- Coverage for Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles beyond the New Vehicle Limited Warranty and all competitive-make vehicles begins at the signature date and current mileage. Your selected coverage expires upon reaching the earliest of time, mileage or actual hours.
For Cab and Chassis/Incomplete Vehicles:
- A variety of unique time/mileage/hour options and deductibles are available within 5 years or 100,000 miles/4,000 hours of the original in-service date.
- Coverage begins with the original in-service date (New Vehicle Limited Warranty start date) and zero miles/hours. Your selected coverage expires upon reaching the earliest of time, mileage or actual hours.
BaseCare Plans Provide Longtime Protection
Enjoy your vehicle worry-free, long after your New Vehicle Limited Warranty expires.
- With 84 key component parts covered, you’re protected for covered repairs down the road
- Customize a plan that’s right for you based on your driving needs
With our Ford Protect Base Care and ESP Warranty Plan, you can protect your vehicle for up to the earlier of 8 years or 150,000 miles.
That’s well beyond the New Vehicle Limited Warranty that comes with your vehicle. With the high cost of parts and unexpected repairs that come with owning a vehicle, it just makes sense to protect your investment with a California, Texas, New York, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana or Illinois Ford Protect Base Care and ESP Warranty Plan.
Learn more about our full range of Ford Protect Extended Warranty plans today.